Climb aboard Amtrak’s California Zephyr for train service between San Francisco in the west and Chicago in the east, including a daily stop in Fraser, CO, just minutes from Winter Park.
- Make Train Reservations Online or Call Amtrak at 800-872-7245.
- The Fraser station is just 5 miles from Winter Park.
- Amtrak’s California Zephyr line provides daily service to Fraser, CO from Chicago, Denver, Salt Lake City, Sacramento, and San Francisco.
- The Winter Park - Denver Ski Train is no longer in service.
Take the California Zephyr to Winter Park
Amtrak’s California Zephyr provides daily service to Fraser from San Francisco, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, Denver, and Chicago. West coasters depart in the morning and arrive the following afternoon; visitors from the east board in the afternoon and arrive the next morning.
Unfortunately, the Denver-Winter Park, Colorado Ski Train is no longer in operation.
Make Reservations Online or Call Amtrak at 800-872-7245.
Nearby Train Stations:
Fraser, CO (WIP):
- Address: 250 South Broadway, Green River, UT 84525
- Services: Platform with Shelter. No ticket office.
- Distance to Winter Park: 5 miles
- Getting to Winter Park: Reserve a Car Rental or pick up the Free Winter Park Shuttle.
Granby, CO (GRA):
- Address: 438 Railroad Avenue, Granby, CO 80446
- Services: Platform only. No ticket office.
- Distance to Winter Park: 20 miles
- Getting to Winter Park: Reserve a Car Rental or reserve a Shuttle.
The California Zephyr runs daily.
- Arrival Times Heading West:
Fraser - 10:07am
Granby - 10:37am
- Arrival Times Heading East:
Granby - 3:12pm
Fraser - 3:50pm