- Bike rentals run from $20 to $120 a day for everything from a cruiser to a full-suspension mountain bike.
- Check out the Fraser River Trail for paved-path biking and Tipperary Creek for mountain biking.
- Take the easy way up and throw your mountain bike on a lift at Winter Park for $34/day.
How do you like your biking? Downhill quickly on a mountain bike? Comfortably along a paved recpath? In Winter Park, you can do it all.
Where to go biking
- Trestle Bike Park – A famous bike park that pushes the freestyle limit, Trestle Park, located at Winter Park Resort, specializes in lift-accessed downhill mountain biking.
- Tipperary Creek Loop – One of the most popular mountain bike trails around Winter Park, Tipperary combines over 20 miles of singletrack and fire road for sublime riding.
- Fraser River Trail – Enjoy some leisurely pedaling on this six-mile paved recreational path that winds along the river bank.
Click on Map to Enlarge ' ; ?>
Guided Tours & Rentals
Check out some of the many places in the Winter Park area to pick up a trusty metal stead or join a guided ride. Full-day bike rentals run from $20 for a hybrid cruiser on up to $120 for a fully loaded downhill mountain bike.