- Enjoy lunch at 10,700 feet at the Lodge at Sunspot located at the top of Zephyr lift.
- The lift turns 9:30 AM to 5 PM every day from June through September, conditions permitting.
- Choose one of many hiking or biking trails – they all lead down!
- Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife and afternoon storms.
The great thing about going for a hike at Winter Park in the summertime is the ascent couldn't be easier – because you can take a lift! That's right, Winter Park runs a chairlift for hikers and bikers.
At the summit, you'll enjoy high-alpine forests and meadows boasting huge patches of wildflowers and wild views. Eat lunch at the Lodge at Sunspot before heading down the mountain on any number of trails. Bring sturdy hiking shoes, water, raincoat and camera.
Zephyr Scenic Chairlift Ride
The Zephyr Express lift begins in Winter Park's main base village and ascends Winter Park Mountain to an elevation of 10,700 feet. Several hiking options for all abilities all lead downhill.
- Just the Chairlift:
Child (5 and under): $6
- Adventure Pass (includes unlimited use of alpine slide, climbing wall, bungee jump, zipline, mini-golf, scenic chairlift, bounce house, and maze)
Child (5 and under): $15
Trestle Bike Park
With access to 3 lifts and 37 miles of freeride trails, biking at Winter Park is ideal for any level rider. Half days run from 1:30-5pm. Discounts are available when purchased online. Bike rentals are available at the base area.
- Adult Half Day: $39
- Child Half Day (12 and under): $27
- Adult Full Day: $44
- Child Full Day (12 and under): $33