- The "A'maze'n" Human Maze is a unique attraction that is thrilling for single participants and groups alike!
- It's an activity that all ages can enjoy, but children under 3 should be accompanied by an adult.
- Appropriate footwear should be worn.
Test your own skills or challenge a friend! Your adrenaline will be pumping as they set the clock, and then it's a race against time (and perhaps a competitor!) as you dash through this wooden labyrinth with its many zig-zags and abrupt dead-ends, trying to find all four checkpoints and then the exit as quickly as you can. Beat the time established by the Maze itself and you'll win a cool prize! The maze is changed frequently, so you can look forward to fresh challenges that will keep you on your toes. Friends and family can cheer you on as they watch you race through the maze from the platform above.
The Maze is located right next to The Balcony House at the Base of the Winter Park Ski Resort; this resort is only 67 miles from Denver - less than a two hour drive from the Denver International Airport. Parking is free at the Resort during the summer season; in addition to the many Base activities (mini-golf, the longest alpine slide in Colorado, climbing wall, disc golf, scenic chairlift rides and more!), you'll find a bustling retail Village nestled near a pond and the Fraser River.
Hours of Operation
- Open daily from June 10 - October 1, 2017: 10am-5pm
- Weekends only from September 5th to October 1st: 10am-5pm
One-time access through maze:
- $15 for ages 6 and up
- $6 for ages 5 and under
An all-day pass for most Base activities:
- $49 for ages 6 and up
- $15 for ages 5 and under
For more information, please visit: www.winterparkresort.com