- The YMCA of the Rockies-Snow Mountain Ranch location is in Granby, CO, just 12 miles west of Winter Park.
- Affordable lodging opportunities are available, including lodge rooms, cabins, and RV spots.
- Large groups are catered to year-round and they can accommodate up to 2,500 people.
- Indoor/outdoor recreational options abound year-round.
Locals and visitors alike have been flocking to Snow Mountain Ranch - YMCA of the Rockies for over 100 years to experience the rugged beauty of Colorado first-hand, and to take advantage of its year-round lodging, sightseeing, and indoor/outdoor recreational opportunities. Hosting retreats, weddings and conferences of all sizes are its speciality, and its Camp Chief Ouray features youth and adult summer camps, as well as quality outdoor education programs.
Snow Mountain Ranch:
- Address: 1101 County Road 53, Granby, CO 80446.
- Telephone: 800-777-9622 or 970-887-2152.
Directions: Snow Mountain Ranch's entrance is 12 miles past Winter Park on the left (west side) of US Highway 40. Follow the road approximately 1 mile and check in at the Administrative Building on the left.
Lodging costs vary due to the variety of accommodations available, so please call their reservation line for more information: 800-777-9622. Overnight guests of Snow Mountain Ranch can enjoy most on-site activities for free, but day guests should contact the Program Department for individual activity details: 970-887-2152 ext. 4130 or 4131. In the summer, its extensive trail system is free to everyone for hiking and biking; pets are welcome but they must be leashed.
The YMCA of the Rockies - Snow Mountain Ranch offers an extraordinary list of recreational opportunities: horseback riding, mini-golf, indoor skating and swimming, tennis, crafts, a climbing wall, and many more! Downhill skiers can take a short 15 minute drive to either the Winter Park Ski Resort in Winter Park or the Granby Ranch. In the winter, the YMCA transforms into a nordic center, offering cross country skiing and snowshoeing.